We are proudly a Disney family. I’ve always been a fan of all things Disney but when we started a family the love for Disney kicked into a new level. While I truly believe Disney is the happiest place on earth and that you don’t have to be a parent to enjoy it’s wonderfulness, seeing Disney through your children’s eyes is like nothing else. Along with 2309398549 others I could be a Disney spokesperson. So, why get Disney annual passes?
- You frequent Disney more than 3-4 times a year. There are a variety of Disney passes from weekdays only to a level with no blackout dates, but as long as you plan to make a Disney trip a couple times a year it’s worth investing in.
- You can see your family and friends celebrating there. It an annual tradition of ours to bring our oldest to Disney on his birthday each year and we celebrate Christmas there as well by either staying on property or theme parking our hearts out for days straight during the season.
- It’s more affordable than many think. Disney offers affordable monthly payment plans giving options for families to enjoy all things Disney on a monthly budget.
- You have littles that can Disney for free. If your children are under 3 and you visit Disney theme parks regularly go ahead and get passes for yourself and let the kids enjoy Disney at zero expense. Both of our boys are currently under 2 so 2/4 of us pay for Disney.
- You’re local and can visit Disney whenever you want. If you’re in central Florida or relatively close for day trips and last minute plans, investing in annual passes may be your best idea yet.
I could go on and on but we shall leave the reasons of why you should get annual passes to Disney World with these 5. Disney passes are life and you know what, I think we will head there tonight just for fun!
See you real soon.