We’re at the top of the hostess gift giving season and I am so excited about this! The hostess does a ton, granted she probably prefers her role over the guest role, she deserves a bit of extra attention for all her hard work. Truth zone I like both roles, but co-hosting is my favorite! The end of the year is filled with holidays, special occasions, prime time sporting events and I’m sure many other reasons to entertain. If you’ve been searching for a spa inspired gift basket or unique hostess gift I’ve totally got you covered. I’m going to walk you through how to create the ultimate bath and body gift basket for the hostess with the mostess (or for your best gal) today! From bath salts to the best chocolate bars to slippers to robe and everything else in between this basket is filled with bath and body must haves. Can we say spoiled hostess?
Y’all, this basket was a blast to create and shop for. Get all the super fun details and Pinterest friendly image for you to reference for gift giving below.
Ghirardelli chocolate, fancy hand soap, Wood Wick candles.. these are a few of my favorite things.
I totally had myself in mind when creating this gift basket and I don’t see a thing wrong with that. Creating gift baskets should be fun and you should be gifting something so fabulous you’d like one too, right? I break down each item (all 19 items!) below but before I share all the fantastic things I fit into this basket and how to replicate it, let’s chat about shopping. Yes girl, let’s go get our shop on!
I’ve partnered with my friends at Tuesday Morning to create this ultimate gift basket and oh my goodness was it a perfect match! If you don’t know where your closest Tuesday Morning store is go ahead and do a quick search and save that address. This was my first time in a Tuesday Morning store and I’ll be back a handful of times before the year ends because oh my gosh they have everything. I wanted so many items and had a blast finding bath and body items perfect for my favorite hostess (full disclosure I was in the store for a full hour having fun selecting pieces). I spent $125 on this gift basket and that includes the farmhouse inspired basket (isn’t it gorgeous?). Last year my husband gifted me a robe and slippers and they alone cost double what this entire basket cost to create. 19 items for $125, mind blown y’all. When you visit your local Tuesday Morning give me a shout on Instagram or Facebook and share your finds with me. I spotted some Kate Spade items in my store too. Name brands that we all adore and prices that rock… get ready to get your shopping on, ladies.
Now let’s break down this epic spa inspired gift basket so you can create one too!
The ultimate bath and body gift basket items:
- Gift basket or bin (the hostess will get so many uses out of this)
- Foot scrub
- Foot lotion
- Foot dividers for pedicures
- Foot scrubber
- Small tube of lotion (perfect for travel too)
- Hand cream
- Hand soap
- Body lotion
- Bath towel
- Ghirardelli chocolates
- Wood wick crackling candle
- Hand towel
- Bath salts
- Body mist
- Body wash
This truly is the ultimate bath and body gift! Here are my tips on how you can create a basket for your hostess and/or favorite lady:
- You will be buying several thing in grouped packages, some already in pretty gifting packaging. Remove all items from their packaging and fill that basket up! Show off what you selected by displaying each individual piece.
- To give a bit of height fold up the base of the robe and just allow the top to show. The folded section of the robe gives a little base to stack shorter items on so that they’re visible and not lost in the basket.
- Add in seasonal sprays or pops of color by using decor to add a punch of pizzazz to the gift basket spread.
- Add in a wash cloth or towel and hang it from the front to cover a section of the basket so there’s more focus on what’s in the basket and not just the entire front of the basket stealing the show.
Here’s your Pinterest ready image so you can recreate this gift basket more than once!
Now that I have you set for gifting with style it’s time to start shopping for your favorites. When you head to Tuesday Morning share your Instastory or Facebook live shares with me… or message me to come join you.
Who’s the hostess or bestie you’ll be giving this awesome basket to?
Happy celebrating and gifting, friends.
Thank you for supporting brands that make Melissa Creates possible. xo